Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Secular in the South

I am excited to announce that Life Informed Therapy has been approved to be listed as a provider for the Secular Therapy Project. This would not have seemed like a big deal to me practicing New England, however, once I moved to North Carolina and now Ohio, I became more aware of how difficult it is to find a non faith based therapist. While I am not dismissing those who find comfort in religion, I do think there should be a better way to find a secular therapist. Nothing turns away a secular client like a therapist telling them their struggle is God's will. Unfortunately, even the largest therapy directory, Psychology Today, does not offer an option to filter secular therapists, which is why the Secular Therapy Project is so invaluable. #mentalhealth #counseling #therapy

Newport, Ky office now open!

Our Newport, Ky location is now open! Professional, private, and easily accessible to downtown Cincinnati.

Now Licensed in Kentucky!

I am excited to announce that I am now licensed in Kentucky. In-person counseling is offered in downtown Newport, only a 5-minute drive from downtown Cincinnati. I also offer online sessions to all residents of Kentucky.